About a week after the quarter starts, eLearning sends an email to those on the division distribution list notifying that it is time to request evaluations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added or removed from this distribution list.
Staff from each division request faculty evaluations by following the steps below at least two weeks prior to the evaluation start date.
- Log into the report server. If off campus, use VPN.
- Run the CLASSEVAL report .
- Select Term.
- Select Academic Group
- Save to Excel and it will be downloaded to your computer.
- Open the Excel file and add filters.
- View Faculty Evaluations and add the evaluation letter to instructors requiring evaluations in the column Evaluation.
- Sort the column Evaluation and remove the blank rows, which will remove all instructors not requiring an evaluation.
- Filter by Instructor Name A-Z and add your name to column Submitted By.
- For combined courses (i.e. ABE, ESL, dual listed): Instructions TBD
- For classes spanning over multiple quarters: Instructions TBD
- Copy and paste all lines into the spreadsheet, Instructor Course Evaluations.
For more information on evaluations, view:
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!