Shoreline Network Account
Shoreline students have two accounts used to access the College's online services - a ctcLink account and a Shoreline Network Account. When logging into your Shoreline email account or Canvas account, you will use your Shoreline Network Account login credentials (your @go.shoreline.edu username and password). For a full list of online services that are included with your Shoreline Network Account, see Student Accounts on our website.
New Student First Time Setup
If you are a new Shoreline student, once you have been admitted to the College and have received your acceptance email at your personal email address, you will received a separate email with a link to set up your Shoreline Network Account. Please search your email, including your SPAM folder, to locate this email and follow the instructions to set up your Shoreline Network Account.
Your Shoreline Network Account Username and Password
Your Shoreline Network Account username will contain @go.shoreline.edu if you are a student, and @shoreline.edu if you are an employee.
Your Shoreline Network Account password will be the password you input when you set up your Shoreline Network Account. If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions below to reset your password.
To Reset Your Shoreline Network Account Password
- You will need to have set up your Shoreline Network Account through the email as described in the steps above (See New Student First Time Setup).
- Next, you will need to know your ctcLink ID for this process to work.
- Now you are ready to reset your Canvas/Shoreline Network Account password. Please visit the Shoreline Network Password Reset page on our website.
- Follow the prompts
- If you know your current Shoreline Network Account password, select Yes. Then, input your Shoreline Network Account username and current password to log in. Follow the prompts, then input a new password.
- If you do not know your Shoreline Network Account password, select No. Then, input your ctcLink ID and date of birth to look up your Shoreline Network Account. Follow the prompts to reset your password.
We are more than happy to guide you through the process! Please drop into our Live Zoom Room Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm (closed for lunch 1-2pm) so we can help.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!