What happens when someone goes into Emeritus status?
In alignment with the procedural guidelines of Policy 4722, Section 4, Subsection a, item iii, the following is to be expected:
- A brief service outage on the faculty members emeritus date while the account is converted to an email only cloud account
- All access to any Shoreline Community College resources granted by network account will be removed. Typically this would include and is not limited to SharePoint, OneDrive, Network Drives, Canvas, etc.
- The existing mailbox will be replaced with a blank mailbox to ensure adherence to governance and compliance practices regarding FERPA & HIPAA data that may be part of the emails in the mailbox
- The display / account name will be modified to show Emeritus status
- No additional associated Microsoft365 services will be provided to the individual as they are no longer an employee
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!