Manager Self Service Assign Work Schedule
Navigation: HCM Self-Service > Manager Self Service (homepage) > CTC Team Time (tile) > Assign Work Schedule
- The CTC Team Time page displays.
- Select the Assign Work Schedule heading on the sidebar.
- The Assign Work Schedule search page displays.
- Enter a ctcLink ID/Empl ID (or search by Last Name)
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results will display if there are multiple Empl Records (Jobs).
- Select the applicable Empl Record.
- The Assign Work Schedule page displays.
- Select the (+) on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Change the Effective Date to the date that the schedule will become active for that employee. NOTE: The Effective Date should be the FIRST WORK DAY of the week.
- Make sure this date makes sense on the context of both the employee’s schedule and the time reporting periods. When in doubt, consult with HR.
- Change the Assignment Method to Select Predefined Schedule.
- Schedule Group should be WACTC.
- Schedule ID will vary based upon the needs of the employee.
- Select the magnifying glass to get a list of valid Schedule IDs for input.
- If the desired Schedule ID does not exist, contact HR.
- Select the Save button.
- Supervisors are responsible for ensuring staff summer schedules are entered into the ctcLink Manger Self-Service module with an effective date of July 4, 2022 no later than end of June 2022
- M-Th 10 hour day schedule is this one: 10X4MTWTH
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!