Delegation of Supervisor
Will you be out of the office during a pay period end time? Please delegate to another supervisor (please be sure they will be available).
- Log into ctcLink > HCM Self-Service.
- Go to the Manager Self-Service Home Page.
- Click on the Delegations tile.
- Create a Delegation Request
- Add a start and end date (be sure to include an end date)
- Add a comment
- Add User ID/search name of person you want to approve your employees time and absence requests while you are out.
- Select what functions you want the delegation supervisor to do in your absence
- Review My Delegates
- This is an overview of active, accepted, ended, rejected, revoked and/or submitted requests.
To Accept or Reject a Delegation
- Log into ctcLink > HCM Self-Service
- Go to the Manager Self-Service Home Page
- Click on the My Delegated Authorities
Accept or reject the delegation
- Remember to review and approve timesheets and leave absence requests.
SBCTC Reference Center QRG (Quick Reference Guide):
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!