- After logging into CES, click Results at the top of the screen and select Report Builder 2.0.
- You have the option to create a report by Area, Project, Course, Instructor and TA.
- To create an instructor report, click the Instructors tab.
- Click the down arrow in the Instructor box and a pop up will appear.
- Add the instructor name and click the Search button.
- You will now see a list of projects listed for that instructor. Click the box of each project you want to print, or select the entire page by clicking Select Page in the lower left hand corner.
- Click Apply in the lower right hand corner.
- In the Questions box, Select Page and click Apply.
- In the Grouping box, select Instructor/Course.
- Click Run on the upper left side of the page and a chart of the projects selected will appear.
- Click PDF and the report will be downloaded.
- Click Save if you want to save the report to your CES Report Builder 2.0 desktop under My Reports. This is a great option if you want to work ahead and then print everything at one time.
- Click the printer icon, select the print Destination
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Scale box and select Fit to printable area and then print or save to your computer.
For a video tutorial, see https://evaluationkit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052123854-Video-Report-Builder-2-0.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!