Navigation: Employee Self Service (Homepage) > Time (Tile) > Cancel Absence (Tile)
- On the Employee Self Service page, select the Time
- On the Time page, select the Cancel Absence
- On the Cancel Absence page, select the arrow on the right side of the date of request you choose to cancel.
- The Request Details page will display. On this page, select the Cancel Absence button and when you see a message, select the Yes button.
- Next, select the Return to Cancel Absences link in the upper left hand corner.
- The process to cancel an absence request is now complete.
Re-Submitting an Absence Request for the Same Day
- Navigate back to the Time From the page, select the View Requests tile.
- On the View Requests page, select Canceled Absence Request that you wish to re-submit (for the same day).
- The Request Details will show a status of Canceled.
- Make changes to the request then select the Submit The status will change from Canceled to Submitted.
- The process to re-submit a canceled absence request (for the same day) is now complete.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!