How do classified staff apply for professional development funds?

Article Author Avatar Image
Shelly Scanlan
  • Updated

Any staff member can apply at any time for Professional Development funds to help pay for any job-related training, seminar or workshop, including public seminars, continuing and community education programs, conferences, vocational training or college classes.

Fill out the Classified Professional Development Fund Application and submit it to the committee chair Zoe Swanson at or vice-chair Eberth Arias at  

This didn't solve the problem?

Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!

Submit a request

Have feedback on this article? Click here to tell us what you think.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request