Tuition and Fees are Not Automatically Calculated After Enrolling in a Class
Tuition and fees are not automatically calculated after enrolling in a class. It typically takes overnight for them to show up in ctcLink under the section, What I Owe.
Tuition and Fees are Updated Monday-Friday at 7:00pm
Tuition and fees are updated daily at 7:00pm, Monday through Friday. Please check back after 7:00pm on the day of enrollment, or the day after enrolling, to view the amount owed for tuition and fees.
Are You Receiving an Error Code or is Tuition Not Showing Up/No Balance Showing?
Follow these steps:
- Log out of ctcLink and close your browser.
- Log in to ctcLink via https://myaccount.ctclink.us/ (Note: This is NOT the URL you typically access.)
- Select ctcLink.
- Select your college tile, if applicable. If you are attending multiple colleges, please select the tile for the college for which you want to see the account charges.
- Select Student Homepage.
- Select the Financial Account tile.
- Log out and close your browser.
- Log in to ctcLink via Student ctcLink Login.
Still having trouble?
Please come by the Zoom Room so we can help you by viewing your screen at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81837734259 Monday through Thursday from 9am-5pm.
For more information on tuition and fees, view Pay Tuition on the website.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!