Navigate to Student Center
Navigate to Advisee's Student Center via Tiles
1. From the Advisor Homepage click on the Advisor Center tile.
2. In Advisor Center, click on Student Center in the left navigation, which will open the Advisee's Student Center search table.
3. Enter information about the student. This can be the student's ctcLink ID number or the Last Name and First Name.
4. Click on Search.
Navigate to Student Services Center via the Nav Bar
1. From the ctcLink CS Staff Homepage or the ctcLink Advisor Homepage, go to the Nav Bar by clicking on the compass icon in the top right corner.
2. Click on the Navigator icon.
3. In the Navigator, click on Student Services Ctr (Student).
4. Enter Enter information about the student. This can be the student's ctcLink ID number or the Last Name and First Name. Click on Search.
5. A successful search opens either an Advisee Student Center page or a Student Center page for the student. The main difference between the Advisee Student Center and the Student Center is where the search tabs are located. The search tabs are on the left in Advisee Student Center and they are across the top in Student Center.
6. Depending on your security clearance, you can access additional student information from the Advisee Student Center or the Student Center page by clicking on the links in the left navigation in the Advisee Student Center or the top navigation in the Student Center. You can view a student's Personal Information by scrolling down the page to the Personal Information section and clicking on the arrow to pull down links to additional information.
7. The Advisee Student Center and the Student Center display Contact Information for the student. This includes the student's Home Address, Mailing Address (if different), Mobile Phone, and Home E-mail.
8. For employees with appropriate security access, the link to Demographic Data opens a new page with information that may include the student's Date of Birth, Ethnicity, and Citizenship Information.
9. For employees with appropriate security access, the link to Emergency Contact opens a new page with the student's emergency contact information, if entered.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!