How do I apply for Work Study student employment?

Article Author Avatar Image
Shelly Scanlan

You can request Work Study on your financial aid application, or by emailing the Financial Aid Office.

Most students, including those who have already earned a degree, are eligible for Work Study, and the typical award is $1600 per quarter.

Once the Financial Aid Office has confirmed that you have a work study award available, you can head over to the Work Study Job Board for more information and to see what positions are available. To apply, simply contact the supervisor listed on the job posting. 

This didn't solve the problem?

Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!

Submit a request

Have feedback on this article? Click here to tell us what you think.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request