Who Can Check Out Equipment?
Equipment is only available to Shoreline Community College students who have no other device option available at home. With limited supplies, we prioritize students who have fully paid tuition/fees on a first-come, first-served basis.
The student fills out the Equipment Check out form and awaits confirmation in their Shoreline Community College email (@go.shoreline.edu), that the equipment is available and ready for pick up. It typically takes 24-48 hours to process the request.
If a student plans to register for the next quarter and wants to continue using the equipment they have checked out, they fill out the Equipment Check out form, and check the box that says "Extend Check out." After verifying student enrollment and tuition payment, we will renew the loan and send confirmation to the student's Shoreline Community College email (@go.shoreline.edu) that the equipment has been renewed for the following quarter.
Equipment is to be returned to the Library Circulation Desk in the 4000 building on campus. No appointment is necessary. Students also have the option to fill out the Equipment Check out form and check the "Return" box. Instructions will be provided to the student's Shoreline Community College email (@go.shoreline.edu).
Student Agrees to the Following
I agree to accept full responsibility for the equipment while it is checked out to me, and agree to return it on the date and time requested.
- I will take care of the equipment. It is my job to keep it and return it on time.
- I will not change anything about the equipment.
- I accept full financial liability for the equipment while it is in my possession and agree to pay all costs associated with loss of or theft of equipment
- If I lose or damage the equipment, I will tell the Library right away.
- I understand that I may have to pay for the equipment if not returned. The College will refer to collections if the debt is not paid.
- I understand Shoreline Community College is not responsible for anything left on or in a laptop computer.
- I agree that Shoreline Community College is not responsible for any injury and/or damage caused by the improper or unintended use of its equipment.
- I understand that it is my responsibility for any injury or damage caused by my not using the equipment properly
- I understand that I may only use the equipment for my class work. Personal and/or commercial uses are strictly prohibited.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!