9.2 Update Personal Details/Names (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to update a student's personal details via Fluid navigation in ctcLink.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
Update Personal Details/Names
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Profile tile.
- The Personal Details page displays and you will be on the Personal tab.
- Select Primary Name. The student's Primary Name can be verified, but not updated.
- The View Name page displays.
- Select X to close the page.
- Select + to add a Preferred Name.
- The Add Name page displays.
- Enter Type = "Preferred".
- Enter Prefix.
- Enter First Name.
- Enter Middle Name.
- Enter Last Name.
- Enter Suffix.
- Select Save.
- The updated Personal Details page displays.
- Select the Biographic tab.
- Selecting Gender Identity will direct you to the Edit Details box.
- From the Gender Identity drop-down list, select the desired choice and Save.
- Select the Sexual Orientation drop-down list and choose the appropriate option and Save.
Why are we collecting this information?
Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity
- The primary purpose for collecting sexual orientation and gender identity information is to ensure inclusivity and success for all students in our system. It is imperative, and a system goal, to provide safe places for all students to be affirmed in their identity and learn in an environment free from harassment and discrimination. In addition, this data will assist local colleges in providing services and creating programs and curriculum designed to support student success within the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Process Complete.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!