There are two steps to offering live transcription to your Zoom attendees as a Host.
First, set up Live Transcription (Captions) in your Zoom Account:
- Log into your Zoom account at https://zoom.us/
- Click on “Settings” from left-hand menu.
- Scroll down (way down) to “In Meeting (Advanced)” settings and a bit farther to find “Closed Captioning” options.
- Check the box next to “Enable live transcription service to show transcript on the side panel in-meeting.”
Second, activate live transcription during Zoom sessions where you are the Host
- Launch your Zoom meeting.
- Look at the control bar for your session. Find the “CC” options.
- Click on the “CC” icon and a pop up window will open.
- Click on the bottom option to “Enable Auto-Transcription.”
Alert attendees that they can toggle the live transcription on/off using the “CC” button.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to Classroom Support Services at email@example.com.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!