How does High School Completion and GED work for international students?

Article Author Avatar Image
Shelly Scanlan
  • Updated

High School Completion at Shoreline provides an alternative way to complete high school and get ahead in your degree. Through this program, students complete dual-credit courses to receive both a high school diploma and a two-year college associate degree.

Based on the university transfer admission requirements, you can choose among High School Completion Plus, GED, or automatic high school diploma. Mordetailed information and video can be viewed at International High School Completion on our website. 

If you have additional questions or need assistance please contact International Education.

This didn't solve the problem?

Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!

Submit a request

Have feedback on this article? Click here to tell us what you think.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.