How do I apply to Shoreline Community College as an international student?

Article Author Avatar Image
Shelly Scanlan
  • Updated

Shoreline Community College offers several programs for international students. 

  • International students who want to study in the U.S. on F-1 visa can apply online by completing steps 1-4 on our website at International Student Admission.  
  • International students who are transferring from another U.S. institution can apply online by completing steps 1-5 on our website at International Student Admission.  
  • Students who want to take online classes on-demand from their home country can apply for Overseas Online Learning on our website at Overseas Online Learning.
  • If you are an F-1 student currently attending another college or university, you can quickly and easily apply to take some classes at Shoreline as a concurrent/guest student. To apply, please fill out a Concurrent Enrollment Application.

If you have additional questions or need assistance please contact International Education.

This didn't solve the problem?

Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!

Submit a request

Have feedback on this article? Click here to tell us what you think.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request