Viewing Class Waitlists in Faculty Center
Gateway → Faculty Center → Class Roster
1. Open Faculty Center from the ctcLink Gateway page.
2. My Schedule is the default page in Faculty Center. Use the Change Term button in the center top of the page to navigate to the correct term. You have the option to Show Enrolled Classes Only.
3. To open a class roster, click on the Class Roster Icon for the class you wish to view.
4. The Class Roster will open with Enrollment Status "Enrolled" visible.
5. Click on arrow in dropdown box and select Waiting. This will display students on the waitlist.
6. Selecting Waiting limits the class roster to a list of waiting students in wait list order.
7. Use the Grid icon to save the list to an Excel file.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!