View Class Roster
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Faculty Center
My Schedule will display your class schedule for the current term. In this display, you are able to view a different term schedule or class roster.
- On the My Schedule page, verify you are viewing the correct term and institution. If necessary, select Change Term to change between terms or institutions.
- Select the Class Roster button. (Looks like three figures standing together).
- In the Enrollment Status field select the dropdown menu button.
- If any students are waitlisted, or have dropped the class, those options will be available to select.
- To see all students regardless of Enrollment Status select the All option.
- Select the Select All button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Notify Selected Students button.
- Complete the Send Notification fields.
- Select Send Notification.
- Select the Return to Class Roster link.
- Select the Return button.
- To view a different term, other than current:
- Select the Change Term button if desired.
- Select another term and select the Continue button.
- Process complete.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!