Viewing Class Rosters in Faculty Center
Navigate to Faculty Center
1. Open Faculty Center from the ctcLink Gateway page.
2. My Schedule is the default page in Faculty Center. Use the Change Term button in the center top of the page to navigate to the correct term or college (ctcLink defaults to the college you first sign into). You have the option to Show Enrolled Classes Only.
3. To open a class roster, click on the Class Roster Icon for the class you wish to view.
4. The Class Roster page will open with Enrollment Status Enrolled visible. It displays a list of enrolled students in alphabetical order.
a. Class details are given at the top of the Class Roster page
b. The students included in the roster are indicated by the selection visible in Enrollment Status.
c. Enrollment Capacity (class cap) and number of student Enrolled are shown above the roster.
d. Use Personalize and Find to rearrange the columns in your roster or search for an individual student.
e. Use the Grid icon to export your Class Roster to Excel.
5. Using the drop-down menu, you may select to view Dropped, Enrolled, or Waiting students only, or to view All students. If you wish to see only one type of student -- say students who are wait listed -- select only that option in the drop-down menu.
6. Viewing All students generates a Class Roster that includes Enrolled, Dropped, and Waiting students in alphabetical order, regardless of their enrollment status, i.e., the Enrolled, Dropped, and Waiting students will be listed together.
6. Student Status is shown in the final column of the class roster when All Students are selected. The wait list position of Waiting students is shown.
8. The Class Roster displays the student ID (grayed out here), Name (grayed out here), and Program and Plan information. The Grade Basis for the class example below if Graded or decimal grade, and the number of Units (credits) is 5. Notice that the Dropped student at the top of the roster does not have a Grade Basis or Units since the student is no longer enrolled in the class.
9. Click on the Grid symbol above the class roster to save the Class Roster to Excel.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!