How do faculty request pay for additional hours?

Article Author Avatar Image
Amy Kinsel
  • Updated

Requesting Pay for Additional Hours/Assignments Beyond Normal Duties

To request pay for assigned work that that constitutes Additional Hours or Assignments Beyond Normal Duties, faculty should complete the Faculty Request Form for Additional Hours/Assignments Beyond Normal Duties and submit it to their unit administrator for approval. 

Per the 2019-2022 SCC-SCCFT CBA, "The work should be assigned and recorded and paid in periods of no less than 30-minute increments (Page A-10).

This didn't solve the problem?

Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!

Submit a request

Have feedback on this article? Click here to tell us what you think.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request