If you have been away from Shoreline Community College for more than one quarter, and are no longer "registered" for classes at Shoreline Community College you may still receive access to your email account only.
Please reactivate your Shoreline email account at Activate / reactivate my student Gmail & network account by following the steps below.
- Go to Activate / reactivate my student Gmail & network account.
- Enter your student number (SID) and Personal Identification Number (PIN), click Continue.
- Enter a password following the instructions on the page.
- Complete by clicking "Make this my new password."
- Login to your Shoreline email account to verify the new password.
This will not give you access to Canvas, to on campus Wi-Fi, to library databases etc. That access is granted to Current Students.
If you do not remember you SID & PIN you will have to contact the Enrollment Services Department for verification purposes.
This didn't solve the problem?
Please click the submit a request button below to create a ticket and a Shoreline agent will reply shortly!